for information describing items in the repository
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
- The metadata must not be re-used in any medium for commercial purposes without formal permission.
for full-text and other full data items
- All full items are individually tagged with differing rights permissions and conditions.
- There is no charge to access the items.
for types of document & data set held
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- Digital Repository of the Formal Linguistics Department at the University of Warsaw holds all types of materials.
- Items are individually tagged with:
- their peer-review status.
- their publication status.
- Principal Languages: Polish; English; Russian.
concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- Items may only be deposited by academic staff, registered students, and employees of the department.
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- The administrator only vets items for valid layout & format.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- Items can be deposited at any time, but will not be made publicly visible until any publishers' or funders' embargo period has expired.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
- If Digital Repository of the Formal Linguistics Department at the University of Warsaw receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
- Items will be retained indefinitely, with the exception of teaching resources which might be volatile.
- Digital Repository of the Formal Linguistics Department at the University of Warsaw will try to ensure continued readability and accessibility.
- Digital Repository of the Formal Linguistics Department at the University of Warsaw regularly backs up its files according to current best practice.
- Items may not normally be removed from Digital Repository of the Formal Linguistics Department at the University of Warsaw.
- Acceptable reasons for withdrawal include legal considerations.
- Withdrawn items are not deleted per se, but are removed from public view.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
- URLs will continue to point to 'tombstone' citations, to avoid broken links and to retain item histories.
- Changes to deposited items are not permitted, with the exception of minor correction of typographical, layout or other mistakes.
- Errata and corrigenda lists may be included with the original record if required.
- If necessary, an updated version may be deposited.
- In the event of Digital Repository of the Formal Linguistics Department at the University of Warsaw being closed down, the database will be transferred to another appropriate archive.